This is quick and easy. Great for dipping in Marinara Sauce. This recipe is from Betty Crocker.
Make and share this Parmesan Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking oil.
- Bring milk and butter to boiling.
- Stir in flour and reduce the heat to low.
- Stir until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until smooth.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake about 12-15 minutes til puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce.
For supper, I made spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Instead of serving bread with dinner, I decided to try these puffs. What a delight! As you suggested, we dipped them into the sauce. Thanks for sharing these little gems, Junebug.
The recipe was a lot like making eclair puffs, so if you don't know how to work with a thinner dough, don't bother. These little lumps of flour do nothing for the taste buds and the texture was very unappealing; too bland, too doughy.
These were very tasty. I would make them again, however they are a little bland. I might add more cheese next time.