Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is quick and easy. Great for dipping in Marinara Sauce. This recipe is from Betty Crocker.
Make and share this Parmesan Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking oil.
- Bring milk and butter to boiling.
- Stir in flour and reduce the heat to low.
- Stir until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until smooth.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake about 12-15 minutes til puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce.
For supper, I made spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Instead of serving bread with dinner, I decided to try these puffs. What a delight! As you suggested, we dipped them into the sauce. Thanks for sharing these little gems, Junebug.
The recipe was a lot like making eclair puffs, so if you don't know how to work with a thinner dough, don't bother. These little lumps of flour do nothing for the taste buds and the texture was very unappealing; too bland, too doughy.
These were very tasty. I would make them again, however they are a little bland. I might add more cheese next time.