This is quick and easy. Great for dipping in Marinara Sauce. This recipe is from Betty Crocker.
Make and share this Parmesan Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking oil.
- Bring milk and butter to boiling.
- Stir in flour and reduce the heat to low.
- Stir until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until smooth.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake about 12-15 minutes til puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce.