Recipe by Junebug
This is quick and easy. Great for dipping in Marinara Sauce. This recipe is from Betty Crocker.
Top Review by Merlot
For supper, I made spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Instead of serving bread with dinner, I decided to try these puffs. What a delight! As you suggested, we dipped them into the sauce. Thanks for sharing these little gems, Junebug.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup marinara sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking oil.
- Bring milk and butter to boiling.
- Stir in flour and reduce the heat to low.
- Stir until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until smooth.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake about 12-15 minutes til puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce.