1/1 Photo of Parmesan Popcorn
something easy when you get the munchies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pop popcorn as package directs.
- 2Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine butter, onion powder and garlic powder.
- 3Place over medium heat til butter is melted.
- 4As soon as popcorn is done, transfer to a large bowl.
- 5Drizzle seasoned butter over popcorn and toss evenly to coat.
- 6Immediately sprinkle on parmesan cheese and toss til mixed and melted.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 79.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g