Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came out wonderfully. It was moist and not dry at all. Its a kid friendly food as well. My two young kids loved it.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 cup progresso dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless skinless chicken cutlets
- 1. Heat oven to 375ºF. Mix butter and mustard in shallow dish until well mixed. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in large plastic bag.
- 2. Dip one piece of chicken at a time into butter mixture, coating all sides. Then place in bag of bread crumbs, seal bag and shake to coat with crumb mixture. Place chicken in single layer in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- 3. Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
The Italian breadcrumbs give this Parmesan Dijon chicken that extra edge. This recipe makes a nice moist chicken breast.