- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann's or Best Foods)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves or 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and cheese. On baking sheet, arrange chicken. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.