Rosemary Parmesan Crusted Chicken
This is a rich and juicy chicken. Very simple but your guest(s) will feel like you pulled out all the stops. Goes great with an asparagus risotto, pairs well with white zinfandel, and finishes well with tiramisu. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt or 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- Remove the stem of 2 sprigs of rosemary. Split the other 2 sprigs in half and save for garnish.
- Mix the now loose rosemary with the olive oil, wine, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Season both sides of the chicken with this marinade. Let chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 275. Spray or very lightly oil your bakeware.
- Place the marinated chicken in your bakeware, and place in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle chicken with grated parmesan cheese and place back in the oven for another 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish each chicken with a rosemary sprig. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION