Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Love this chicken! Even used leftovers as a sandwich.
Make and share this Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2⁄3 ounce Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat over to to 400 degrees.
- Mix together dressing mix, garlic powder, parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Dip chicken in butter and then into cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
We made this the other night and it was delicious, thank you for the great recipe!
Love this! Very simple to make good weekday night dinner! This could even be made faster by putting the cheese dip together ahead of time.