Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This looks like a really good recipe. Yummmmy!!!!
- 4 hot cooked ears of corn
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 4 fresh lime wedges
- Spread corn evenly with butter.
- Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoons of the parmesan cheese.
- Serve each with a lime wedge to squeeze over the corn.
We didn't care for the taste of the lime with the corn... Guess we will stick with our usual way. Sorry!
I came across this recipe the other day and couldn't get it out of my mind. I'd never thought of parmesan cheese on corn before! It was really good! I used fresh parmesan (soft and fluffy, not shredded). We had it with Giardiniera Vegetable Lasagna Recipe #117371. I love recipes that are simple but offer a new taste! Roxygirl
Awesome recipe!!!! A definate keeper. Will make again soon. Thank you!!!!