Roasted Peaches With Ricotta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a simple but refreshing end to any meal and it's a really good way to use any left-over ricotta cheese you may have on hand.
- Ready In:
- 3 large peaches, peeled,pitted and cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Arrange peaches, cut side up, in glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar and dot with butter.
- Bake 30 minutes at 325 degrees.
- With slotted spoon, transfer peaches to individual plates.
- Reserve juices.
- In bowl, mix ricotta and honey.
- Stir in reserved juices.
- Pile ricotta mixture onto peaches and sprinkle with almonds.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
YUM! So good and easy I made it two nights in a row. I filled a Pyrex casserole with peach halves as there's quite a bit of ricotta mixture for just 3 peaches. It's a delightful and refreshing summer dessert, left-overs are great for breakfast, and it would make for a terrific brunch buffet dish. Thanks, Denise.Reply