- 4-6 ear corn on the cob (husked)
- grated parmesan cheese (I use fresh, not from the container)
- mayonnaise (I use fat free)
- chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Husk the corn.
- Spread with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and parmesan cheese.
- Wrap in foil.
- Roast on the grill until cooked (depends on your corn and how hot your grill is; mine takes 10-15 minutes usually turning every few minutes).
- When it's roasted, spread with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- (You can pretty much adapt this entire recipe to your own taste specifications. I don't measure anything on this one).