Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Roast this one on the grill! It's AWESOME!
- 4-6 ear corn on the cob (husked)
- grated parmesan cheese (I use fresh, not from the container)
- mayonnaise (I use fat free)
- chili powder
- Husk the corn.
- Spread with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and parmesan cheese.
- Wrap in foil.
- Roast on the grill until cooked (depends on your corn and how hot your grill is; mine takes 10-15 minutes usually turning every few minutes).
- When it's roasted, spread with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- (You can pretty much adapt this entire recipe to your own taste specifications. I don't measure anything on this one).
Just love it!! I would never have thought of using mayo, but it adds a nice touch, I also used some cayenne pepper, a keeper for sure! Thanks!
This is how my DH makes corn and we love it!! He got the idea of using mayo (full fat kind) from the hispanic vendors that sell corn from the cart in many cities here in Los Angeles. He will literally run to flag those guys down when he hears them on the street :-)
It's good but we didn't like the taste of the mayonnaise. Without it, it would be perfect. Thanks :)