1/3 Photos of Parmesan Chicken Skillet
This is a really quick and tasty supper. All you'll need to add is a nice bread and wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cut in bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained (or your favorite pasta)
- 1Toss chicken pieces with flour, italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- 2Heat 2 T butter in large skillet.
- 3Add chicken and stir-fry to a golden brown.
- 4Remove chicken and keep warm.
- 5To skillet add half and half, peas and tomato.
- 6Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 7Add parmesan cheese.
- 8Add 1 T butter.
- 9Return chicken to skillet.
- 10Toss with pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Chicken Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.1
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 118.0 mg
- Sodium 374.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 38.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: