This is a really quick and tasty supper. All you'll need to add is a nice bread and wine.
Make and share this Parmesan Chicken Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cut in bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained (or your favorite pasta)
- Toss chicken pieces with flour, italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 T butter in large skillet.
- Add chicken and stir-fry to a golden brown.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- To skillet add half and half, peas and tomato.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Add 1 T butter.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Toss with pasta.