Parmesan Broccoli & Angel Hair Skillet
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Just the right amount of buttery creaminess! The broccoli makes it healthy. :) Got this on the back of a pasta box. Fresh broccoli can be substituted for frozen.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add broccoli and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
- Add broth and heat until simmering.
- Reduce heat to maintain a simmer. Stir in uncooked angel hair. Cover and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in sour cream and salt and pepper.
- Sir in Parmesan Cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION