- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh basil
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- salt and pepper
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
Directions See How It's Made
- For dressing: in a small bowl stir together mayo, lemon juice and basil. Set aside.
- For salad: Combine chicken cheese, green onion, and celery. Pour dressing over mixture; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad among six slices of bread and spread to cover. Top each with another slice of bread.