Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- salt and pepper
- Whisk first 3 ingredients in medium bowl til smooth.
- Add Parmesan cheese, worcestershire sauce, vinegar tabasco sauce and garlic.
- Fold in blue cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
Yum! I served this over a simple mixed greens/herbs salad. Easy to make and very tasty! Thanks! Made for Let's Party in the contests forum.