1/2 Photos of Parmesan-Asparagus and Bell Pepper
This recipe was found in one of those Pillsbury booklets--Easy Meals for 2. It is very colorful and makes a delicious veggie. It is cooked on a contact grill (George Foreman) and can be easily varied. We really enjoyed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat closed contact grill for 5 minutes.
- 2In a large resealable plastic bag, mix the asparagus, bell pepper, onion and dressing; coating well.
- 3When the grill is heated, place half the vegetables crosswise on bottom of grill.
- 4Close grill and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 5Place the vegetables in a serving dish and top with cheese.
- 6Repeat process with remaining vegetables.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan-Asparagus and Bell Pepper
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: