Recipe by roja khan
Serve hot. To keep warm keep in a recloseable tin lined with paper towels to absorb the moisture. When eaten hot off the pan it is mouth watering good.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour salt & required water to make a dough consistency.Rub oil over & knead it soft .Let it rest for an hour.
- With a help of a rolling pin take a lemon sized dough .
- Roll it to a a small round & apply some oil to it.
- Fold into two again fold the same. Start rolling to form a triangle.
- Heat a flat pan ,when it gets hot add the paratha and let it cook for a minute.
- When it starts to get small bubbles turn around & add a small teasp of oil around the paratha. When the brown spots appear take it out & keep it in an in a covered box & serve.