1/1 Photo of Paradise Pear Jam
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove rinds from orange and lemon in quarters; discard about half the white part of rinds.
- 2(scrape off with a spoon) Slice rinds thinly.
- 3Chop orange and lemon, and discard seeds.
- 4Peel, core and grind pears.
- 5Combine all the fruits, including cherries and pineapple and its juice.
- 6Measure 4 1/2 cups of fruit into a large pan.
- 7Stir pectin into fruit.
- 8Place over high heat, stirring until mixture comes to a hard boil.
- 9At once stir in sugar.
- 10Bring to a full rolling boil and boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 11Remove from heat and skim.
- 12Stir and skim for 5 minutes to cool slightly, and prevent floating fruit.
- 13Ladle quickly into jars.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paradise Pear Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 161.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: