Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Another easy recipe from one fo my student cookbooks. It offers a healthier alternative to fries. It has a great kick to them. Makes great party food.
- 4 large baking potatoes, unpeeled
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Heat the oven to 425.
- Scrub the potatoes, rinse, and pat dry. Cut each potato length ways into 8 wedges.
- Put the wedges in a roasting tin, drizzle over the oil and toss well to coat the potatoes. Sprinkle with the paprika and salt.
- Roast potatoes for 35-40 minutes, spooning the oil over them 2-3 times.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
DELICIOUS potatoes ~ made for our dinner tonight. Quick, easy and tasty. I did cut mine up in smaller pieces so they would cook faster. Made for Spring PAC 2010!
I have the same cookbook, because I have been making these for ages (same recipe word for word!). They are so simple to make and are taste great. Fantastic as a snack or side dish. Love it!!
A good recipe! I cut the potatoes in smaller wedges to cook a little faster. Thanks!