Recipe by *Parsley*
This orange-colored egg salad has a little "bite" from the paprika. I've used sweet or smoked paprika.
Top Review by Chef Dudo
We liked it but I had expected more. The salad seemed a bit "wet" from the spring onion. Also found that it could have used more spice. Perhaps the paprika I used was too mild. Anyway, it was easy to make and was enjoyed for our lunch. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC, Autumn 2008.
- 8 large hard-boiled eggs, cooled, peeled and chopped
- 1 -2 celery rib, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped (white and light green parts)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or more or less)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar