Recipe by William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin
A very different and delightful dressing.
Top Review by J R.
Very easy to make and tasty. Excellent on grilled shrimp. Also good on chicken salad. I used white wine vinegar because that's what I had around. It's very sweet so it's good on a salad with substance.
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh papaya seeds
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor or blender, add sugar, dry mustard, salt, papaya seeds, green onions and white vinegar.
- Process until smooth.
- On low speed, drizzle olive oil and process until well blended.
- This dressing is excellent on almost any green salad.
- Keep refrigerated in a glass jar with a lid.