William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
A very different and delightful dressing.
My Private Note
cups of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor or blender, add sugar, dry mustard, salt, papaya seeds, green onions and white vinegar.
- 2Process until smooth.
- 3On low speed, drizzle olive oil and process until well blended.
- 4This dressing is excellent on almost any green salad.
- 5Keep refrigerated in a glass jar with a lid.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Papaya Seed Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (479 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3114.9
- Calories from Fat 2597
- Total Fat 288.5 g
- Saturated Fat 39.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6222.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 138.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 134.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: