Recipe by Papa D 1946-2012
A quick and filling breakfast. I use taco size tortillas, but burrito size work as well.
Top Review by loof
Tasty and filling breakfast! I used turkey sausage and green pepper in place of the onions. I did add some cheese as you suggested too. Yummy breakfast - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 3⁄4 lb pork sausage
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced new potatoes, drained
- 15 ounces Egg Beaters garden vegetable egg substitute
- 8 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage and onion in non-stick skillet.
- Add potatoes, season to taste and sauté till warm, then add the eggs; scramble for 3 to 4 minutes, until the eggs are done to taste, but not dry.
- Place generous amount along one-third of the tortilla, about 1 inch away from the bottom.
- Fold up the lower edge, and then roll from the side to form a burrito.
- Optional items:.
- Top with mild salsa and/or Monterey-Jack Cheese.