Recipe by Nyteglori
When my twins were two years old I was working evenings. They loved pasta and cheese and it was easy for my hubby to fix. But by itself it is not too healthy. I devised a series of recipes based on a box (or two) of Shells and Cheese and various cans of food. The shells and cheese called for in these recipes are the kind with the cheese sauce, not the powder kind.
Top Review by Dienia B.
ok we liked this one alot to i used the mustard and cheap macaroni my friend doesnt like sour kraut so i put it in mine only i used 2 slices swiss cause im using cheap stuff this is really good i used a couple of slices deli corned beef chopped my friend didlike this alot and hes kinda meat and potatoes so this is a guy recipe very creative
- 2 (12 ounce) boxes macaroni shells and cheese, white preferred
- 1 (15 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon spicy brown mustard or 1 -2 tablespoon thousand island dressing
- rye crackers, crumbled
- swiss cheese, shredded (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare noodles as directed but do not add cheese yet. While noodles are cooking open cans and prepare sauerkraut by squeezing dry and corned beef by chopping. Layer corned beef in bottom of colander. .
- Dump noodles on top of corned beef in colander. By dumping the hot water on top it heats them up. Do not rinse.
- Dump all back in noodle pan and add cheese sauce, mustard and kraut, mixing well. top with crumbled rye crackers and Swiss cheese. Serve immediately.