Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
From a cooking brochure.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 flounder fillets
- In wide shallow dish, mix flour, Old Bay seasoning, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Heat oil in pan over high heat.
- Dredge fillets in flour mixture, then add to pan in batches. Cook 1-2 minutes each side, depending on thickness.
Made this for the tag game My Three Chefs June 2012 and what a wonderful decision. I did cut the recipe in half for the two of us but followed the instructions otherwise. A very simple, quick and tasty dish for any time. I served this with Health Nut Brown Rice#90059 and a vegetable. Thank you for posting! Going into my Favorites of 2012.