Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 200 g panir
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup spring onion, chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon green chili, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Cut paneer into 1" long and 1/2" thick pieces.
- Saute in 1 tbsp of oil till light brown.
- Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsps of oil in a pan and saute onion till translucent.
- Add chopped green chillies, chopped tomatoes and sugar.
- Simmer for 10 minutes on slow flame.
- Stir in fresh cream, lemon juice and half cup of grated cheese.
- Let the cheese melt.
- Soften tortillas in the sauce.
- Place the paneer and chopped spring onion and a tablespoons.
- of the sauce.
- Roll, place seam side down and place in a baking dish.
- Top it with remaining sauce and grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 deg C till cheese melts and sauce begins to bubble.