Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
adapted from paleomg.com
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1⁄2 cup plus 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 cup tapioca flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- coconut oil, for greasing pan
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine raspberries, lemon juice, and honey and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to very low. Cook until thickened a bit, then turn off.
- Whisk together eggs, almond milk, honey, and vanilla extract in a large-sized bowl.
- While continuously whisking, add coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, baking soda, and a pinch of salt to the bowl. Whisk until batter is well combined.
- Grease a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Once pan is hot, use a large ladle or pouring measuring cup to pour a pancakes on the pan. Use a small spoon to scoop out a tablespoon of the raspberry jam mixture and swirl it around on the top of the cooking pancake.
- Once bubbles begin to surface on the top of the pancakes, flip them (cook for 2-3 minutes each side).