Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
This is just a random recipe that I decided to try while I was in one of my experimental moods in the kitchen! It's great plain, but I like it with a sprinkling of powdered sugar or syrup! :)
- 118.29 ml Bisquick, heart smart
- 118.29 ml water or 118.29 ml milk
- powdered sugar (optional)
- syrup (optional)
- fruit (optional)
- Combine the Bisquick Heart Smart and water or milk.
- Stir well.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Top with powdered sugar, syrup, fruit, or whatever you would like!
Made in a regular "soup" bowl, mine was quite "wet" in the middle. Also, I think a "flatter" bowl would help the pancake concept! I made with milk, and used maple syrup for the topping. Very quick and easy breakfast, Thanks for sharing!
This was really good and so easy to make. I followed the recipe as written using the milk and mine cooked up in 1 min and 50 seconds. My son and I both enjoyed this. They were very filling. I topped ours with maple syrup. Tasted like a pancake to me. Great recipe- thanks for sharing.
This is great! It took 1 min 20 seconds in my microwave. I used milk. And I topped with maple syrup. thanks HealthyDoll :) Made for cookbook tag game