Recipe by Marie
I was so glad to find this recipe because regular recipes make too many for just the two of us....and they are really good. Recipe from Taste of Home.
Top Review by Marie Nixon
Nice recipe. The original recipe as posted did not list 1 egg as an ingredient, although the instructions mention it. I submitted a recipe correction to list the egg as an ingredient. I used recipe #430334 for the buttermilk..
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (optional) or 1 cup frozen blueberries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine buttermilk, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in blueberries if desired.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- Cook until second side is golden brown.