Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was so glad to find this recipe because regular recipes make too many for just the two of us....and they are really good. Recipe from Taste of Home.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (optional) or 1 cup frozen blueberries (optional)
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine buttermilk, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in blueberries if desired.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- Cook until second side is golden brown.
Nice recipe. The original recipe as posted did not list 1 egg as an ingredient, although the instructions mention it. I submitted a recipe correction to list the egg as an ingredient. I used Buttermilk Substitution for Baking for the buttermilk..