Recipe by Nori M
I love throwing this recipe together and keeping extras in the fridge for later-- warmed up with chocolate chips or for breakfast another morning.
Top Review by Margie99
I loved the addition of cinnamon. I had to add a bunch of flour to get the thicker pancakes that we like. I cooked them in a nonstick pan with a bit of butter. I had doubled the recipe so we had leftovers a couple of days later. Yum.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon oil, for the pan
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Heat pan/skillet. Put oil in the pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter cook first side for 2 mins, flip and cook 1 min more.
- For blueberry pancakes, add 1/2 cup blueberries to the batter.