Recipe by DoubleA's Mom
I got this recipe from a girlfriend of mine. It's easy, and kid friendly, but adults love it too!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 slices bacon, crisp and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- grease and flour 9x13 pan.
- beat together bisquick, sugar, eggs, milk, syrup, and 1/2 cup cheese.
- pour into casserole.
- Bake 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes, uncovered.
- sprinkle with remaining cheese and bacon.
- bake 3-5 minutes more until cheese is melted.
- serve warm with additional warmed maple syrup, if desired.