This is a twist on one of my favorite dishes.
Make and share this Panang Tofu Souffle - Vegan recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté bell pepper, onion for 5 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, blend tofu, coconut milk, curry paste, sugar, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a soufflé dish or small casserole and add peppers, onions and basil.
- Place dish in a roasting pan that is filled half way with water.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until soufflé is firm and top is golden brown.
- Serve with jasmine rice.