1/1 Photo of Panang Tofu Souffle - Vegan
This is a twist on one of my favorite dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté bell pepper, onion for 5 minutes.
- 3In a blender or food processor, blend tofu, coconut milk, curry paste, sugar, salt and pepper until smooth.
- 4Pour mixture into a soufflé dish or small casserole and add peppers, onions and basil.
- 5Place dish in a roasting pan that is filled half way with water.
- 6Bake for 30-45 minutes or until soufflé is firm and top is golden brown.
- 7Serve with jasmine rice.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panang Tofu Souffle - Vegan
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.9
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
panang curry paste