- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine 1 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, lemon jiuce and dill and add salmon fillets. Let them marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat a large skillet on medium heat for 2 minutes. Add 1 tsp olive oil and then add salmon. Cook for 5 minutes per side. Salmon should be done, when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer to plates. Serve with lemon wedges.