Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This sounds great and I can't wait to try it!
Make and share this Pan Roasted Pork With Pineapple recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb pork loin, cut into 1/3-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Combine flour, cumin, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir to blend. Turn the pork sliced in the seasoned flour to coat and transfer to a plate.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork slices and cook for two minutes. Turn and brown the other side. Transfer to a plate a cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the onion and oregano to the pan and cook until softened. Add the pineapple (without juice) and stir for 1 minute. Add the broth and 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice. Simmer until thickened, about 4 minutes.
- Return the pork to the skillet and coat. Place pork on plates and spoon sauce over the pork.