1/1 Photo of Pan-Roasted Chicken With Mushrooms and Rosemary
Japanese Delight's Note:
This is a Tyler Florence recipe. I tweaked it just a bit, and the results were heavenly. EASY EASY EASY! Tastes fancy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Season the chicken on both sides with a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- 3Place a cast-iron or regular ovenproof skillet on the stove over medium heat.
- 4Drizzle the pan with the oil and lay the chicken in the pan.
- 5Cook for about 5 minutes until the begins to brown.
- 6Throw in the mushrooms, shallots, and rosemary.
- 7Stick the whole thing in the hot oven and roast for 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked, and the mushrooms and shallots are soft and roasted.
- 8The last thing to make is a quick gravy using the flavors left in the bottom of the skillet.
- 9Take the chicken out of the pan(leave the mushroom, shallots and rosemary in the pan) and arrange on a dinner plate to keep warm while preparing the gravy.
- 10Return the skillet to the stovetop.
- 11Drizzle olive oil in the pan, and whisk in the flour.
- 12Stir in the broth and lemon juice and cook over medium heat, scraping up the flavors with a wooden spoon.
- 13Stir gravy, about 5 minutes.
- 14Remove rosemary, and spoon gravy over the chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan-Roasted Chicken With Mushrooms and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (791 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.9
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 326.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 53.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: