Chili Cheese Corn
This is an easy, easy, easy side dish! And, it tastes great! I have made this many times on houseboat trips.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups fresh corn, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 350^F.
- Butter 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes until bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I used fresh white sweet corn for this dish. I also added 2 sliced scallions. I didn't measure my chili powder, but I'm sure I used a little under the 2 tsps. It was nice and creamy and had a nice "kick" yet not too much. To my surprise, when we tasted it, we all agreed that it needed a bit of salt. I'll certainly use this recipe again. Thanx!Reply
This was an easy recipe to follow and quick to make. It uses ingredients I normally have. I did use a 1 pound bag of frozen Extra Sweet Green Giant Corn, then adjusted the seasonings accordingly. (The bag is a little more than half the recipe as shown.) I was feeding young children so I cut back a little bit on the chili powder. Normaone, thank you for sharing this delicious side dish!Reply