Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
300 Best Potato Recipes
- 4 ounces pancetta, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 small bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zest
- salt and pepper
- In a heave skillet over medium heat, combine pancetta and oil. Cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes.
- Toss sweet potatoes into pancetta. Cook without stirring, for about 10 minutes or until sweet potato pieces are golden brown on the bottom.
- Turn and cook for 6-10 minutes longer or until tender and brown on the other side.
- In another skillet, melt butter over medium heat until bubbling. Stir in bread crumbs and cook, stirring, until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley and lemon zest.
- Scrape bread crumb mixture over sweet potatoes and toss to combine.