Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cook until a good rich brown on one side before turning. Yummy and crispy.
- 6 -8 pollock fillets
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- olive oil (for frying)
- Mix in pie plate the egg and milk.
- Mix in pie plate the dry ingredients.
- Heat oil for frying.
- Coat fillets with egg wash letting excess drip off end.
- Coat both sides well with the breading mixture.
- Fry until rich brown on one side in hot olive oil.
- Flip and cook other side until rich brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
This was a good batter recipe for pollock. I halved the ingrediants to make only 4 fillets. The only changes I made were using cashew milk instead of dairy and omitting the sage since we were out. Overall flavorful batter for a mild flavored fish. Good way to prepare it. Thanks, will definitely make again.