Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed in bite size pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup three cheese breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- 2 teaspoons fried chicken seasoning
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄8 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix flour, bread crumbs, garlic, fried chicken seasoning, parmesean cheese together. Add milk and mix until good sticky consistency is achieved.
- Coat potatoes and chicken strips.
- Heat oil in pan and fry chicken and potatoes until done.