gluten-free from: http://lifewiththesekids.blogspot.com/2012/07/gluten-free-pan-de-yucca-pizza.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the yucca starch and baking powder. Add the queso and eggs. Mix until combined.
- 2Sprinkle starch on a clean surface, and roll your dough onto it. Knead for a couple minutes until smooth.
- 3Press the dough into a greased baking pan.
- 4Pre-bake the crust at 350* for about 20 minutes, or until it begins to get bubbly, golden. Remove it from the oven, add sauce, cheese and toppings, and then put back into the oven until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan De Yuca Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1132.7
- Calories from Fat 790
- Total Fat 87.8 g
- Saturated Fat 52.8 g
- Cholesterol 649.2 mg
- Sodium 2133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 69.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: