Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My sister, Pam, gave me this recipe--she knows that lemon meringue is my all time favorite!!
Make and share this Pam's Lemon Meringue Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In pot, cook 1 C sugar, cornstarch and water.
- Cook until smooth.
- Add egg yolks slowly, stirring constantly until boiling (about 1 minute).
- Remove from heat and add juice and margarine.
- Allow to cool and add to pie shell.
- Beat egg white until foamy, then add 1/3 C sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes, or until meringue is nicely browned.
Awesome! I love lemon meringue pie and this recipe had my name written all over it...literally, lol! I made this as directed with perfect results and I will use this recipe again and again. Thanks so much for posting this, it was easier than I thought to make homemade lemon meringue pie!