1 hr 30 mins
jakpak #353708's Note:
I started making this recipe years ago with just ground beef and decided to try it with italian sausage one day and it was such a hit that I continued with the updated recipe.
My Private Note
13 x 9 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef and sausage together and drain (I also rinse with water to wash away some the fat).
- 2Put meat in food processor and pulse until it is fine and no chunks of meat left.
- 3Put in pot and add spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, seasoning and sugar. Let simmer while noodles are cooking.
- 4Mix cheeses together using 2 cups of mozzarella with all of the ricotta and parmesan cheese. Mix in the egg.
- 5When ready to assemble, put some sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and then start layering the noodles, cheese mixture and sauce. There should be three layers of 4 noodles and you should end with sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining cup of mozz. cheese. The pan will be full.
- 6Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes. Cover dish with foil for the first 15 minutes so cheese will not get too brown.
- 7When done, let set for 5-10 minutes before cutting.
- 8You can prepare this the day before and put it in the refrigerator. Bake the next day and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pam's Favorite Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.6
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 104.8 mg
- Sodium 1678.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: