Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pamplemousse is the French word for grapefruit, with is one of the main ingredients in this vodka drink. From Bon Appetit, January 2007
- 7 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- 3⁄4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 18 fresh mint leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- Bring first 4 ingredients to boil in small saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Cool.
- Muddle mint leaves with syrup in martini shaker. Add vodka, grapefruit juice and lime juice. Shake and pour into martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.
I loved this! I used frozen mint from the last summer garden. Cut the vodka in half and still delivered a nice punch! The freshness of this is just so enlivening and the honey is so warming and relaxing! I LOVED THIS!!!!! Thanks!
Very delicious and refreshing cocktail --perhaps too tasty LOL as it slides down with great ease. But then it is full of fresh fruit juice, so healthy, right? Really did njoy this--thanks, Mary!
Absolutely delicious combination of flavors. This is one of my new favorites as I love grapefruit and lime - and of course, vodka. Thank you for posting another fabulous beverage, Mary. **Made for Beverage tag 2007**