Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These were made at a Pampered Chef party using the large stonewear sheet pan. They make a moist little burger. Great for a kid's party!
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped parsley (fresh)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs 90% lean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 slices American cheese
- 8 hot dog buns
- 24 slices dill pickles
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Finely chop onion and parsley. Combine beef, onion, parsley, garlic and salt and mix well. Press beef mixture evenly over bottom of a Large Bar Pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, cut cheese into quarters and set aside. Slice Buns into thirds (you can square off the ends to be fancy).
- Remove Bar pan from oven and pour off the grease. Cut into 24 squares. Place burgers on buns and top with cheese. You can place back on pan and cover with foil to melt cheese and warm buns. 3-5 mintues.
- Top with pickles and any other condiments desired.
very good and like you said, very moist.. many a recipe came into my recipe box via pampered chef parties
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe. I actually had a pampered chef party and this is what we made as well. The burgers are so moist and cute. Not to mention no one feels ashamed eating more than one. I also made these again for my husband and a friend and they were gone by the time he friend had left because they just snacked on them for a while. I love these so much I am making them for dinner tonight.
Recipe, as written, was a bust for my family. I tweeked it. Now, I demo with altered recipe: 1. Use 94% lean beef. 2. Recipe uses 2 SMALL cloves of garlic. Reduce to 1 clove of garlic if your's is large. 3. Best with only half amount of Italian parsley called for (careful not to include stems. 4. Great with square bun size ciabata rolls for hamburgers. Provolone, bacon, & avocado are great on the large version. For grown up "sliders" use Hawaiian rolls. Top with reduced fat sharp cheddar & fresh or pickled jalapeÃ±o slice.