Sheet Tray Italian Roasted Vegetables
photo by GaylaJ
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 1-inch-wide wedges. Cut carrots diagonally into 2-inch lengths. Cut summer squash and zucchini into 2-inch pieces.
- Place vegetables in large bowl; toss with oil.
- Press garlic over vegetables using garlic press.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread vegetable in a single layer in oven pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and crisp-tender, stirring after 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very, very good! I think roasting vegetables brings out their best. This recipe has wonderful flavor, and is versatile as well, since you can easily use whatever vegetables you have on hand. I skipped the carrots and added a small onion, cut in wedges, and a little extra garlic. Great recipe, Babs7 --- thanks for sharing it! — May 12, 2005 Update: I've made this dish again, included the carrots this time (used baby carrots). I am not a huge fan of carrots, but do feel the roasting brought out their sweetness, a nice addition to this dish. :) Wonderful recipe!