Pampered Chef Mini Reuben Pizza
photo by Caroline Cooks
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup light thousand island dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 flat pita bread rounds (without pockets)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Mix chopped corned beef & Swiss cheese. Set aside.
- Combine salad dressing & garlic.
- Spread pita with salad dressing/garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle with dry sauerkraut.
- Top with corned beef/cheese mix.
- Bake on a stone or baking pan for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned.
- * Cooks note - For pizzas with tender crusts, be sure to use pitas without pockets for this recipe.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello from suburban Fort Worth, Texas! <br /> <br /><br /> <br />______________________________________________ <br /> <br /> <br />*My rating system defined* <br /> <br />Very few recipes really knock my socks off - I love to cook but am not a gourmet. <br />This said: <br /> <br />***** - met all my expectations in taste & appearance; directions were clear & easy to follow. <br /> <br />**** - fell slightly short of my expectations in taste or appearance or directions were faulty or not completely clear. <br /> <br />*** - mediocre taste and/or appearance; most likely a recipe that I would not use again without much modification. <br /> <br />** - taste and/or appearance was not to my liking; a recipe that I would not attempt to modify or use again. <br /> <br />* - taste was absolutely not to my liking (I can't imagine ever using this rating as I can generally tell by the ingredients if I will enjoy the finished product or not) <br /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/chefbanner1.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/scmurray51/hagshat.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /><br /> </p>