My sister lives in a small Texas town where Velveeta is considered a food group. Recipes are passed around through office parties and church pot lucks and she's always given me her favorite finds. Not sure where she got this one but it is certainly one of our favorite calorie-laden, southern cooking splurges! The secret is the seasoned cooking water for the pasta!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 4 -5 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 3/4 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes
- 1Cook spaghetti in water according to package directions. Season the water by adding celery stalks, lemon juice, and fajita seasoning. Set aside.
- 2Saute peppers onions and mushrooms in butter.
- 3Combine sauteed vegetables and remaining ingredients (except spaghetti) in a large pot.
- 4Heat over medium heat until desired thickness.
- 5Stir in cooked spaghetti and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pamo's Favorite Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 975.6
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 165.9 mg
- Sodium 2574.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 60.4 g