Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing summertime drink popular in Mexico. This one has a surprise flavor. St. Germain is an elderflower liqueur. Use Silver Tequila.
- 4 ounces tequila (Silver)
- 4 ounces grapefruit juice (fresh)
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce elderflower liqueur (St. Germain)
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 lime slices, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the tequila with the grapefruit juice, lime juice, St. Germain and simple syrup. Shake well and strain into two ice-filled glasses.
- Serve immediately, garnished with a lime slice.