photo by Catherine B.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup crushed ice
- 2 ounces tequila (Hornitos Reposado)
- 1 ounce cointreau orange liqueur
- 2 ounces fresh-squeezed grafefruit juice (I sub Simply Grapefruit found in the cold juice section)
- Fresca soda, original citrus sparkling soda
- Place crushed ice in a 10-oz glass. Add tequila, Cointreau, and grapefruit juice. Add Fresca to fill the glass. Stir. Enjoy!
- The recipe is easily adapted for mixing several in a pitcher.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!