Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is from Guilty Kitchen.
Make and share this Paleo Sandwich Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Line an 8"x 4" loaf pan with parchment, grease well with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, blend the almond butter, eggs, honey, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar with an immersion blender.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flax, coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt. Mix the dry into the wet, pour into the greased and lined loaf pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan by pulling up on the parchment. Set on wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days, in the fridge for 7-10 days or in the freezer for a month or so.