- 70 g coconut oil or 70 g butter
- 150 g dark chocolate, chopped (at least 70% cocoa solids)
- 90 g stevia or 90 g erythritol, blend
- 6 eggs
- 50 g coconut flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F). Line a 20cm (8in) square tin with baking paper.
- Melt butter or coconut oil. Remove from the heat. Add chocolate and stand for a few minutes.
- Stir and when the chocolate has melted add the stevia and eggs, stirring well. Then add the coconut flour and stir until well mixed.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until just cooked around the edges but still a little moist in the middle.
- 5. Remove from the tin and cool on a cake rack.