Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Paleo Brownie Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F). Line a 20cm (8in) square tin with baking paper.
- Melt butter or coconut oil. Remove from the heat. Add chocolate and stand for a few minutes.
- Stir and when the chocolate has melted add the stevia and eggs, stirring well. Then add the coconut flour and stir until well mixed.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until just cooked around the edges but still a little moist in the middle.
- 5. Remove from the tin and cool on a cake rack.