Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from PaleoMom.com. Time does not include proofing time.
Make and share this Paleo Bread on the Edge - W/Yeast recipe from Food.com.
- 7⁄8 cup water (1 cup and remove 2 Tbsp)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 3 cups blanched almond flour (very finely milled flour)
- 3 cups almond meal (courser ground almond flour or you can grind whole almonds in a food processor)
- 2⁄3 cup tapioca flour
- 2⁄3 cup arrowroot
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In your mixing bowl, proof your yeast by warming the water (should feel comfortably warm and not too hot) and adding the yeast to the water. It should start to foam in 5-10 minutes.
- Add the wet ingredients to the proofed yeast and stir. Add your dry ingredients and stir to fully incorporate (you may want to use a standing mixer with a paddle attachment or you could do this by hand). It would be helpful if your ingredients were room temperature or slightly warmer.
- Pour the batter into a greased standard-sized loaf pan. Spread out the top evenly. Let rise in a warm corner of your kitchen for 45 minutes to 1 hour. 15 minutes prior to your bread finishing rising, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes, until golden brown on top and a toothpick comes out clean.