- 1⁄2 kg yoghurt
- 3⁄4 cup pureed spinach
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 green chili
- 2 garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk yoghurt in a bowl and add to it pureed spinach, red chillie powder, chopped onion and salt.
- mix well and add chopped dill.
- For the tempering, heat oil in a pan and add cumin, green chille chopped and chopped garlic.
- when lighlty brown pour this over the yoghurt mix.
- Add to the dish and it is ready to be served.
- It can be served as a main dish with boiled rice or chapatis (indian bread).